- The new distinctive tool for the processing of meat easily separates meat from the bone and removes skin, tough fat and sinew
- Narrow blade design comes from the meat industry and has been specifically adapted for work on fresh meat and allows the knife to penetrate between the bone and meat and effortlessly separate meat from the bone
- With its short 15 cm blade, work can be carried out effectively in a controlled manner
- Blade is ground extremely thin and the cutting edge is polished
- The flexible blade of the boning knife is ideally suited to the contours of the bones and the meat no longer needs to be reworked
- Stainless steel
- The round, typically Asian-inspired handle of the knife sits perfectly in your hand and ideally meets all the ergonomic requirements of professional chefs and ambitious amateur chefs.
Contact: Friedr. Dick GmbH & Co. KG