2 ¼ cups pastry flour
¾ cup granulated sugar
¾ cup brown sugar
1 cup butter or margarine
1 teaspoon baking soda
- Sieve the flour and add the baking soda.
- On the other hand, mix the butter (at room temperature) with the sugar.
- Add the egg and stir to mix all the ingredients together.
- Add the flour and the minced olives.
- Let the dough rest in the fridge.
- Make some balls with the dough and put them on a baking sheet. Bake at 180º degrees for 15 minutes.
Recipe courtesy of Olives from Spain