1 cup Roth Buttermilk Blue® Cheese
3⁄4 cup dried black mission figs
2 tablespoons port wine
Pinch of salt
25 wonton wrappers
1 quart vegetable or canola oil
- Place cheese, figs and port wine in bowl of food processor; process un l well combined. Salt to taste.
- Place about 1 teaspoon of cheese mixture in center of each wonton wrap.
- Beat egg; brush egg along edges of wonton wrappers. Fold wrappers to desired shape, enclosing cheese mixture.
- Press edges to seal.
- Heat oil in large, deep pan or deep fryer to 350°F.
- Fry wontons, 6‐8 at a me, un l golden brown. Serve immediately.
Recipe provided by Roth Cheese