The advisory board, made up of six club chefs, will help ensure that the agenda and related activities remain fresh and relevant.
With the Chef to Chef Conference now entering its second decade, organizers have decided to form an Advisory Board to help ensure that future Conference agendas and related activities remain fresh and relevant and on target with the educational and professional development needs of the club/resort chef community.
The 2019 C2C Advisory Board will include:
- Jerry Schreck, C2C National Program Coordinator and Executive Chef, Merion (Pa.) Golf Club
- Brian Beland, CMC,Executive Chef/
Director of Food and Beverage, Country Club of Detroit
- Brittany Gambrell, Sous Chef, Quail Hollow Club, Charlotte, N.C.
- Nelson Millan, Executive Chef, San Antonio (Texas) Country Club
- Michael Redmond, GM/COO, The Metropolitan Club of the City of Washington D.C.
- Todd Walline, Executive Chef/Director of Food & Beverage, Blue Hills Country Club, Kansas City, Mo.
For the second time in its ten-year history, New Orleans will play host to the 2019 Chef to Chef Conference, March 10th through March 12th. The agenda will capitalize on the success of the 2018 Conference, which was held March 4-6, 2018, at the Westin Seattle, and will feature a new, club-focused agenda with talented presenters from some of the top country clubs, golf clubs and city clubs in the U.S., who will again deliver exciting educational insights that are unique to the club market.
Registration will open later this year, but Conference information, including highlights of previous years and updates on what’s being planned for New Orleans, can be found at www.CheftoChefConference.com.