Club + Resort Talks Live! is a one-to-one video interview series where C+RC’s Editor, Joanna DeChellis, sits down with leading club and resort chefs to discuss career paths, culinary strategies, challenges and innovations.
At the 2020 Chef to Chef Conference in Charlotte, N.C., Club + Resort Chef’s Editor, Joanna DeChellis, sat down with fourteen club chefs from around the country. In each interview, DeChellis asked questions about the operations, strategies and challenges faced by these chefs as well as how they’ve grown, evolved and bettered themselves and their careers.
Included in the 2020 season are the following chefs:
- James Allen, Executive Chef, Blackthorn Club at The Ridges
- Michael Matarazzo, Executive Chef, Farmington Country Club
- Michael Meuse, Executive Chef, Sawgrass Country Club
- Todd Kelly, Director of Food & Beverage and Executive Chef, Cherokee Town and Country Club
- Tyler Dudley, Executive Chef and Director of Culinary Operations, Daniel Island Club
- Ed Doyle, Senior Vice President, Troon Food & Beverage
- Genevieve Guthrie, Executive Chef of Coral Bay Club
- Colin Moody, Executive Chef, The Club at Pasadera
- Scott Ryan, Executive Chef, The Country Club (Pepperpike, Ohio)
- Sean Sennet, Executive Chef, and Luke Anzano, Executive Sous Chef, Kenwood Country Club
- Dean Moore, Executive Chef, Harvard Club of Boston
- Kevin Walker, CMC, Executive Chef, Ansley Golf Club
- Robert Wysong, Executive Chef, The Colleton River Club
- James Patterson, Corporate Executive Chef for McConnell Golf and Executive Chef of Sedgefield Country Club
View individual episodes of Club + Resort Talks Live! here.