If you’re looking to maximize the return from investments in continuing education and professional development for your staff, the Chef to Chef Conference offers the best guarantee.
The votes are in, and the “ayes” clearly have it. General Managers who have sent members of their culinary and F&B teams to Club + Resort Business’ annual Chef to Chef Conference are unanimous in confirming that attendance at the Conference will:
- Energize your staff for the coming season and year.
- Tantalize your members and guests with many new menu and service ideas, event concepts, preparation and presentation techniques, and creative new dishes that your staff will be eager to bring back from the Conference and introduce at your club.
- Emphasize the operational efficiencies that can sharpen your club’s ability to operate cost-effectively, in both the front and back of the house.
- Expand your team’s opportunity to network and fraternize with new colleagues from throughout the club industry who can serve as invaluable resources for dealing with everyday challenges and addressing staffing issues.
- Help your club capitalize on the full potential that F&B now offers, as the amenity with the widest-ranging appeal for both existing and potential members.
In short, if you’re looking to maximize the return from investments in continuing education and professional development for your staff, the Chef to Chef Conference offers the best guarantee. But registration is filling up fast—so don’t delay in signing everyone up at www.cheftochefconference.com., to be sure you’ll secure spots for all of your team members who can benefit from attending the 2020 Conference in Charlotte, N.C., March 1-3.
(Another reason to prioritize: An early-bird discount is available, but will expire on December 31, 2019).