4 oz. lime juice, fresh
6 oz. grapefruit juice, fresh
5 ea. chilies, green Thai, minced
3 ea. chilies, red Thai, minced
1/2 oz. garlic, minced
1 lb. prawns, fresh
6 oz. grapefruit, diced
1/2 lb. crab
12 oz. almonds, diced, toasted
1/8 oz. mint, fresh
1/4 oz. cilantro, fresh
to taste salt, kosher
to serve cucumber, sliced
1. Combine fresh juices, chilies and garlic in a medium-size bowl.
2. Grill prawns, 1 minute on each side and cool down rapidly.
3. Once prawns are cool, chop roughly and fold into juice mixture, and let marinate in refrigerator for up to 1 hour.
4. Before serving, strain off excess liquid (if desired) and toss with grapefruit segments, crab, almonds, mint, cilantro and salt.
5. Serve immediately with cucumber slices.
Courtesy of almond board of California