RATIONAL USA, the leading manufacturer of intelligent cooking equipment for commercial foodservice, is pleased to announce the following promotions:
- Joel Elliott has been promoted to Sr. National Corporate Chef (Key Accounts). He joined RATIONAL in May of 2004 and has served as Regional Sales Manager, Regional Corporate Chef, and Senior Key Accounts Corporate Chef. He will report to Billy Buck, VP of Culinary.
- Daniel Lessem has been promoted to Director of Education & Strategic Initiatives. He joined RATIONAL in August 2016 and has served as Regional Corporate Chef and Director of Educational Partnerships. He will report to Billy Buck, VP of Culinary.
- Greg Mulligan has been promoted to National Corporate Chef (iCombi). He joined RATIONAL in November 2009 and has served as Regional Sales Manager and Regional Corporate Chef. He will report to Billy Buck, VP of Culinary.
- James Haberstroh has been promoted to National Corporate Chef (iVario). He joined RATIONAL in May last year as Regional Corporate Chef. He will report to Billy Buck, VP of Culinary.
- Brandon Harpster has been promoted to National Corporate Chef (Training & Events). He joined RATIONAL in April this year as Regional Corporate Chef. He will assume full responsibility for design and oversight of culinary training programs. Harpster will report to Billy Buck, VP of Culinary.
- DJ Malfitano has been promoted to Regional Corporate Chef (effective November 1, 2023). Malfitano has served as the Regional Sales Manager for Illinois and Wisconsin. He will be reporting to James Haberstroh.
“We’re very proud to promote these RATIONAL chefs. All of them have shown such hard work and dedication, in a variety of contexts and in a variety of ways. This is the next step in the right direction for RATIONAL as an organization, and our team will continue to support our sales and after-sales process, always aiming for maximum customer benefit,” notes Billy Buck, Vice President of Culinary for RATIONAL USA.
The RATIONAL Group is the world market and technology leader in the field of hot food preparation for professional kitchens. Founded in 1973, the company employs more than 2,300 people worldwide. RATIONAL is listed on the Prime Standard of the German Stock Exchange and is included in the SDAX.
To learn more about RATIONAL products and services, attend a RATIONAL Live event to see how we help commercial kitchen operators do more with less space, waste, energy, cost and stress.