Don’t miss your chance to save on the cost of registration for the annual Chef to Chef Conference, March 5-7, 2023, in Miami. The discounted, early-bird rate expires this Saturday, Dec. 31.
The conference will kick off with a presentation by the legendary Patrick O’Connell, Chef and Proprietor of The Inn at Little Washington (Va.). His presentation, Achieving Your Dreams Through Magical Thinking, will explore the unlikely journey of the self-taught chef who established his career by turning liabilities into strengths. He will offer his perspective on cuisine, service and operations while inspiring attendees never to underestimate the power of good food.
In addition to O’Connell, the 2023 Chef to Chef Conference will feature a dynamic lineup of the club and resort industry’s top talent, including two WACS International Certified Master Chefs, one ACF Certified Master Chef, six ACF Certified Executive Chefs and one ACF Certified Executive Pastry Chef.
- Hotel room at the Intercontinental Miami for three nights: March 5th, 6th, and 7th
- Welcome reception and kickoff party
- Keynote address by Patrick O’Connell, Chef and Proprietor of The Inn at Little Washington (Click here for more information.)
- Conference sessions, education and live cooking demonstrations (Click here for more information.)
- Breakfast and lunch Monday and Tuesday
- Networking opportunities
- A Taste of Miami at Time Out Market (Click here for more information.)
- Club + Resort Chef of the Year culinary competition and reception (Click here for more information.)
- Continuing education credits
Early-bird rate (until 12/31/22): $3,500
Attendee rate (after 12/31/22): $3,700